
Of course I'm not talking about ice cream or any type of desserts and Shae and I laugh all the time about Chocolate and Vanilla. In today's society it seems a little too "taboo" to talk about bondage much in public and stuff that goes on behind closed doors. Of course we live in the "bible belt" too so things are hush-hush around these parts. This past Halloween I was shopping in Walmart and passed a teen couple and there were some handcuffs in the costume section and I hear the guy say... (yes, with me in ear range,) "Yes! Get those and I'll handcuff your ass to the bed!" Of course I didn't dare turn around to see if he or she picked up a pair as much as my curiosity wanted to. I kind of got a little chuckle and went about my business and picked up a pair of my own. Heheh, just kidding.
Anyway, what I'm asking is of course everyone's flavor is different and will probably lead me to more and future discussions... partly why I created this blog also.... but how many people actually like the full blown out "Chocolate"? I mean constant and 100% of the time without any romance? And then are there those that like Vanilla with "sprinkles" where you may have a handcuff here or there? A blindfold here and there? And a gag or even a wooden paddle? Now I may be new to this but where do you actually draw the line? Is there some line that says, Yes! Congrats you are a full Dom/Domme and/or sub! after you pass over a line of handcuffs and ties?
Maybe I'm the one that needs a little bit of education. ;)

This is a repost, I think my first try got eaten..
ReplyDeleteI think to understand my point of view you need to know a little about me. Females are not supposed to have fetishes. I've been told this repeatedly, even by a doctor. Without some kind of bondage and/or fetish clothing I can't reach sexual release. (Orgasm) It's just how I am wired. With that told though, yes! I still need and want some romance in my life. Some flowers and a nice dinner go a long way towards making me fall for someone, just like any so called "normal" woman.
I think BDSM can become very romantic at times. I once witnessed, from a distance, a DOmme friend of mine and her submissive boyfriend at a public park. She sat at a bench and had him paint her toenails. That's all, no leather, whips or handcuffs, just a bottle of nail polish. He later confessed that he'd never felt so under her spell and she told me that she was barely able to hide her sexual excitement.
My point here is, there is NO definition of what is right or wrong in BDSM, NO point that you become an "expert". The basic thing is to find what turns on your partner and tell them what turns you on. Seems simple, but how many are capable of communicating on that level?