
Well I am having a wet and rainy Saturday, totally not what I was expecting but I also didn't check the weather either. 'doh Today was going to be a day filled with chores, grocery shopping, some cooking, then pizza and friends/family over for dinner. It's possible it can still happy just hope all goes as planned.
I have once again lost my niche' for clothing. I can't think of anything to make and my mind is blank. Of course I have suggestions all the time but I feel I'm not good enough to please people with what they want so I kinda tend to not do suggestions. Ask Shae... she was after me for months for the Wonder Woman outfit and I was so afraid to let her down that it wouldn't come out right. I guess I'm my own worst critic. *shrug*
On a good note, I have been asked to make some custom poses and if I'm successful then this can possibly be a HUGE money maker. I was contacted for help by Aki and I hope to get these done for her ASAP.
Have an amazing Saturday!

No comments:
Post a Comment